Why?

Clark Sprague csprague@richnet.net
Sun, 09 May 1999 22:06:44 -0400

Thank you for all the responses to my question, Why?  I was refering to the
break around note 55, and in upright pianos.  I have had a "tech" say to me that
it was because the high treble was not stretched sharp enough to "hold-up" that
section enough, and that response didn't make any sense to me.  I just wanted to
hear other reasoning.  That is one thing that I've found about this business-
that you can ask 100 techs the same question, and you will invariably get about
75 different answers, all of which work for the tech in question!  This is not
an exact science, I think!  Thanks to all.  Clark