travel tape

paulmcrpt@juno.com paulmcrpt@juno.com
Sun, 9 May 1999 22:05:17 -0400

>I was just thinking,
>
>If you could cut it into lengths, say ten or twelve inches, you could
>then run
>them through a paper shredder and they would be cut into perfect even
>strips
>and be ready to go.  Whata ya think?
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT
>University Nevada, Las Vegas

A clever idea.  My two cents is that the gummed part of a business size
envelope makes two strips of about the right width and you just snip off
1/8" strips as needed.  Envelopes can be purchased at office supply
stores (some of them) individually for a couple of cents.  One envelope
will be more than enough for a whole action rebuild.  I get manilla
because the color looks more correct to me.  Wouldn't you just love to
remove a flange sometime and find a pastel strip?

Paul McMillin, RPT
Carlisle, PA