so long....for now

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 09 May 1999 22:38:30 +1000

Hi list,

I'm unsubscribing for the next two and a half months, while I go to Europe
for 8 weeks of training and study at Steinway in Hamburg and then to Renner
in Stuttgart, followed by a trip to see you all at the KC Convention, visit
Michael Wathen in Cincinnati to check out the Wapin bridge and a couple of
family and friend visits.

Is anyone going to be in KC early, the weekend before the convention is the
KC Jazz and Blue festival!  I have a new Yahoo! email address if anyone is
interested in joining me at some of these festival events.

Contact me privately on markbolsius@yahoo.com

I'll miss you all! I've enjoyed these past few months.
Cheers for now
Mark Bolsius