Rendering, et al

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 10 May 1999 09:33:46 EDT

nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET writes:

<< This seems like a good place to ask, since it hasn't come up for discussion
 before. I'd like to know anyone's procedure and tolerances for installing
 agraffes, if you wouldn't mind.

  Ron

In regards to the squeek you hear, I don't have a clue. In regards to turning
the agraffe, I think 1/4 is too much. When I hit "bottom", if I have to go
more than 1/16, or at the most 1/8 of a turn more, I back it out and install
a washer. In some instances, a washer is too think, so I have used various
thicknesses of balance rail punchings. (I don't have a reamer).

Wim