Rendering, et al

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:09:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ron:

Some of our readers may not know that some factories use brass shims to
make sure the agraffes are tight when they come around to the right
position. Occasionally a factory worker on piece-work basis may elect to
just force the agraffe a little more (hoping it does not break). Using
split shims is faster than unscrewing the agraffe all the way out for
spot facing or placing shims on agraffe.

Jim Coleman, Sr.