Lest anyone think I am discouraging brainstorming...a new word too !!

Fixurpiano@AOL.COM Fixurpiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:28:30 EDT

 Yes, (to Jim Harvey) I agree that it is good to talk about new ideas and
have everyone put in their 2 cents.  It just would be nice to see some data,
actual torque figures and figures after repeated tunings.  I would not want
this to be the old " It will get me out of the house with my rep." fix.  Then
the next tuner to come along has problems, tells the customer and now has a
problem.  And what about the little girl who may be allergic to the fumes
like the one gentleman.  In regards to the other gentleman who mentioned
price factor between ' CAACLing' , ( new word here guys, put C/A and
ACcelerator together, pronounce 'cackling') ,  are we telling the customer
what we are doing and giving them the options of deciding if they want
repinning , or glue, or are we assuming they will not understand what we are
talking about and just telling them it needs glue so we get to try it out and
see if it will really works  or not.?? Is it best for us or the customer??
Sometimes the cheaper fix is NOT best for the customer( and us). Lets show
our customers real data, side by side, and educate them and they will
appreciate it.   Enjoy the new word !!!  steve williams,MN