travel tape

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:36:37 -0500

harvey wrote:

> Don't give up, David. There may still be potential for your retirement
> enterprise. Carl Root might be one potential customer, among others!
> (Wasn't it Carl who bought APSCO's "idea" of travel paper... masking tape
> to go)?

Who me?

Well OK, it was.  Remember, it was sight unseen, trusting fellow that I
am.

Rather than focus on the business building aspects of travel paper with
the right adhesive, how about a post or two (but not twenty!) on the
paper thickness. The manilla envelope idea makes sense, but I'd like to
carry another sheet or two with a thicker or thinner paper stock (color
coded IS good).  I suppose I could get out the micrometer and go through
the office trash.

Carl