Pearl River

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 May 1999 18:05:20 EDT

<< Hi List,  Pearl River pianos are soon to be marketed/distributed here in
 South Africa, what if any is the feedback on this piano? So far I have only
 seen one 5'4 grand and it is very nice, like a Yamaha.

 Brian Lawson >>

I've heard Pearl River is starting to put out some decent quality pianos, now
that Yamaha and Young Chang are getting involved. I haven't seen any yet,
here in the States, but it will be interesting to see one.

The problem here is the past reputation of the Pearl River pianos. They have
been so bad for so long, that unless someone has no knowledge of pianos at
all, they will not buy anything from China, especially Pearl River.

Willem Blees