web site success

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Mon, 17 May 1999 22:12:33 +0200

No, I'm saying I charge R1000. Although if you convert on the exchange rate
US$1 =R6 but that doesnt always translate to buying power. I charge R240
for a tuning you probably charge around $75, but R240 is only $40 and $75
is R450, the point is the rate is correct for the countries economy in its
own currency.

Brian