travel tape, ala Seinfeld

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Tue, 18 May 1999 23:51:59 -0500

That's how I first saw Seinfeld, the re-runs.
Yeah, just think if shows like Seinfeld had pianos as part of the sets,
where they are played even like I Love Lucy, or just sitting there as in
what's his name that used to be on Cheers. Or the piano that was
("trebuckled"?? sp) if it hadda gotten rescued and become a center of
entertainment at Rosylin Cafe? I guess they ran out of Steve Allens.
Beaver taking piano lessons might have been asking too much. Or suppose in
the new Star Wars movie there is a magic synthesiser, think of  the tens
of thousands of boys that would head for  lessons. (and girls too if the
plot included them.)

Ric

"A decline in piano sales from 279,000 in 1979 to 84,000 in 1996"  Music
Trades Magazine.

----------
> From: David ilvedson <ilvey@jps.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: travel tape, ala Seinfeld
> Date: Monday, May 17, 1999 12:01 AM
>
> Richard,
>
> I have to admit I never watched "Seinfeld" when it was an
> ongoing sitcom.  Jerry Seinfeld, the creator/comic, quit the
> show last year or so and now we get reruns.  I watch it
> whenever I get a chance.  It is very funny.  I suggest you
> check your TV guide and give it a try.
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
>
> From:           	"Richard Moody" <remoody@easnet.net>
> To:             	<pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject:        	Re: travel tape, ala Seinfeld
> Date sent:      	Sat, 15 May 1999 23:25:37 -0500
> Send reply to:  	pianotech@ptg.org
>
> > OK fill me in please.  Out here in the provences (where it is S0
> > provencial we don't even have spell checkers) we don't get hip to the
> > urban legands as fast as say those in Omaha. Yer'not talk'n bout
George