Now here's a new one!

Ted Simmons ted@brevard.net
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:03:01 -0400

Glenn, my wife refinished an antique armoire and wanted antique-looking
hinges on it so as to maintain its antique look.  I found a product in the
Constantine's Woodworker's Catalog called "Patina Green".  It comes in 8 oz
and 16 oz sizes.  This may not be enough for a lamppost but it really
worked well on the hinges.  Constantine's can be reached at 1-800-223-8087.

Ted Simmons