Key Recovering

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Wed, 26 May 1999 23:28:53 -0400

At 09:46 PM 5/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>    Hi all,     "  Those were in the 'good old days'... (a lot of water
>went under  the bridge since then...)     Some  do good work, some is not
>so good.     ""           I do have  access to most going back about 10
>years or so.   Thanks for your input.   Best wishes,   Brian Trout
>Quarryville, Pa.

Let me be the first, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of others to steer you
to the Bill Spurlock articles (drat, where is my index) of a few years ago
(early 90's?). I've made the jigs he had detailed plans of, and the keys
come out fine. Like most piano shop procedures, I love doing them
occasionally. If you will be doing them on a daily or weekly basis, you
might look to some of the more specific key covering machines, of which I
have no knowledge.
Ken Jankura
Newburg, PA