Your Opinion Requested

Intune44@AOL.COM Intune44@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 May 1999 23:45:26 EDT

You might want to go down to a YC dealer and see if you can play on their new
line designed by J. J. Pramberger. (sp?)  They have been out for quite a few
months now and are better than the previous ones -- especially a few years
back!  I've been trying to get our school to look at YC, but they've been
soured by a poor upright that they have.  I don't know what you'd think, but
I think it would be worth a try.  I've done some tuning for a dealer in my
neck of the woods, and I like the way the new ones tune up.  Hope this a help.

Robert Dueck
Mauldin, SC