Bill Spurlock.....

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 May 1999 13:47:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/1999 1:27:03 PM, Brian wrote:

<<"Bill Spurlock articles (drat, where is my index)....
and cauls from Spurlock...etc.
So, is he not on the internet and only in your journals (which I still
haven't got around to subscribing to)? He seems, almost a legend by the
reference to him.">>

Brian;
  Bill is not on the internet as far as being on pianotech for a number of
reasons. He is no longer in PTG but the legagcy of articles, tools,
techniques, educational material, and etc., he left behind is an unbelievable
treasure trove.  "Legend"? No not yet but.................. suffice it to say
he has not yet  been replaced by his equal.

 Bill runs Spurlock Specialty Tools and his e.mail is:
74077.3053@compuserve.com.
Jim Bryant (FL)