Bill Spurlock

CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:36:52 EDT

Dear list & Mr. Benecke
Since I've become a member of PTG in 1986, I've been nothing short of
fascinated
with Bill Spurlock's innovations & his clear & consice  articulation of his
approach to our craft.  The politics in this case don't matter a hill of
beans to me, quite frankly.... He is a model of a bright technician & he
remains as such outside the PTG camp as well!  Based on  several interactions
with him, I can tell you - Bill is one down- to- earth descent guy as well.
No, he doesn't get paid by me to write this.....
Dan Amihud RPT
Westlake Village, Ca.