Customer Repairs I've Seen and some awful repairs by tech??

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 29 May 1999 12:15:24 EDT

Bill asks:
>That person was also known to have verbally abused another tuning instructor
>at a Regional Seminar.  Is it ethical to behave this way?  What do you
>do when somebody does this to you?

Greetings,
    Personally, I don't accept abuse.  If I do anything worth being abused
about, I am first in line on myself, so the slings and arrows of others
usually arrive after the fireworks are over.  Then I tell them that they are
obviously as nutty as I am, and ask them what kinda beer they would like.
Try it!
Regards,
Ed

( I am reminded of the two feuding farmers that meet on a one lane bridge,
the first said, "I never step aside for a skunk!" The second smiled and said,
"I always do, please go ahead".)