Customer Repairs I've Seen and some awful repairs by tech??

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 29 May 1999 14:05:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/1999 11:12:45 AM, Richard wrote:

<<"I aggree.. always try diplomacy, encouragement, fraternalship etc first,
to the
nth degree. But what then ??">>

I don't know how bout black powder pistols at 40 paces :-), or sharpened
tuning forks at 2 feet.....it would give a whole new meaning to the phrase
"fork you" :-|

  There are very delineated procedures in PTG to address instances such as
being discussed and members have been removed from the rolls for unethical
conduct.
Jim Bryant (FL)