Customer Repairs I've Seen and some awful repairs by tech??

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 29 May 1999 23:37:21 +0200

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 5/29/1999 11:12:45 AM, Richard wrote:
>
> <<"I aggree.. always try diplomacy, encouragement, fraternalship etc first,
> to the
> nth degree. But what then ??">>
>
> I don't know how bout black powder pistols at 40 paces :-), or sharpened
> tuning forks at 2 feet.....it would give a whole new meaning to the phrase
> "fork you" :-|

ROFL

>   There are very delineated procedures in PTG to address instances such as
> being discussed and members have been removed from the rolls for unethical
> conduct.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

I wish I could say the same about the Norwegian association. We do not have
associate memberships, tho welcome any and all to conventions and classes. But
we have had instances of members doing consitantly way over the line shoddy
work on occasion and there really is no way of handling it. It is pretty rare
and as such is not a big problem, but it hurts the organization when it pops
up. I'd be interested in hearing about the PTG's formal proceedures in this
regard.

Richard Brekne