Squeezing Baldwin L into elevator/difficult piano moves

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 May 1999 00:13:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/99 10:03:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ilvey@jps.net
writes:

<< Here in San Francisco some years ago the movers needed to
 get a 9' Bosendorfer to the 38th floor of the Hilton.  They put it
 on top of the elevator keyboard down somehow and got it up
 there.  Now I never did actually see this but there is a 9' Bozy
 in the top lounge...

 David Ilvedson, RPT

I have footage of a Steinway Grand being lifted by helicopter to the top of a
skyscraper in Seattle.  The scene was being used for the ending of a local
news show in Portland.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR