damp chaser

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:06:27 -0600

Thanks Clyde.

Actually, while a student assistant at UGA (about the same climate
conditions), one of my jobs was the daily watering of pianos in practice
rooms -- and when humidity got to below 30%, they all needed it daily.
These new systems I've installed have required watering about every 2 weeks
even during 60-65% humidity levels (short tank).  So, I'm waiting to see
how that's going to change now that the humidity is lower.

Jeff