Places to see in France

Cliff Lesher lesher@jdweb.com
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 09:59:40 -0500

Victor,

Not piano-related but something worth seeing (and often missed) is the Saint
Michel church, walking distance from Notre Dame.  This little beauty has
more stained glass per square foot than seems structurally possible.  I
liken a trip inside to being inside a kaleidoscope.

Cliff Lesher
Lewisburg, PA
--