Double Congrats

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 10:29:07 -0500

List,
  I think I forgot to mention on the list that back in July in Kansas City,
another associate member of our chapter, Cliff Lesher, passed his tuning
exam to become an RPT. Cliff, this is your 15 seconds of fame. Good Work!
Both you and Mike McCoy bring a wealth of ideas, experience, and enthusiasm
to our chapter, the PTG, and piano owners far and wide. We are all glad to
have you aboard. Welcome.
  For a small chapter of 14 members, two upgrades in 3 months must be some
kind of record. Congratulations all around!

Ken Jankura RPT
President, South Central Chapter, PTG