Renner Action Model

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 00:18:18 EST

In a message dated 11/3/99 4:01:12 AM !!!First Boot!!!, tjack@pacinfo.com
writes:

<< Looking through my new Journal I came across the ad for the Renner Grand
Action Model.  Would this be of much value to a RPT wanna be?  I have an
upright model and it has been very valuable to practice basic adjustments.

 Any recommendations will be appreciated.

 Terry Jack >>

It can be if you do a lot of grand work, or if you are preparing to take the
technical. But before you buy it, talk your chapter into buying one. They can
continue to use it long after you are done with it. Of course you can be a
nice guy, and buy it, but then donate it to the chapter.

Willem Blees