Renner Action Model

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:38:08 +0000

In article <004e01bf25ae$6def4dc0$ca79070c@computer>, Terry L Jack
<tjack@pacinfo.com> writes
>    Looking through my new Journal I came across the ad for the Renner
>    Grand Action Model.  Would this be of much value to a RPT wanna
>    be?  I have an upright model and it has been very valuable to
>    practice basic adjustments.
>
>    Any recommendations will be appreciated.
>
>    Terry Jack
>    Associate Member
>    Eugene, OR Chapter
Hi Terry,

They also do one octave upright models which you have to assemble the
action, make a bridge and string.

Langer make 3 note models as well as the one note, Yamaha also make them
for the silent action with all the wiring and stops but you have to ask
nicely.

They are useful for schools, I lone out two models for free with
diagrams and a little bit of piano history kids love them.  Plus the 3
note ones are great for showing clients what the touch should feel like
on their piano.

All in all a good investment.

Regards

Barrie

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/