loose let-off screw

Brian Henselman musicmasters@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:55:30 -0600

Susan,
Your suggestion about elmer's below has also worked well for me in a pinch
when capstans are too loose and the owner won't pay to have the holes
plugged and rebored.  Just turn way up, coat the base with white glue, and
turn back in.  Hey, it works really well for a freebie fix.

Cheers
Brian Henselman, RPT
musicmasters@att.net
Austin, TX