shoot the piano

Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:36:08 -0500

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:07:50 -0600 "Brian Henselman"
<musicmasters@worldnet.att.net> writes:
 Then we could each take a shot at identifying the piano,
> or better yet, depending on the brand, just shoot the piano.

I had the misfortune of meeting face-to-face in a dark alley with my
first Horugel today.  From now on I will take a gun and a shovel when
asked to service the HorrendousHorugel so I can take it out back and
shoot it and dig a hole big enough to put it in.  Oh, and maybe a clean
cotton cloth to wipe off my fingerprints from the scene of the crime.  Or
perhaps it would be considered an heroic gesture?  It seemed like an
alien plot against mankind....

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com