tough tuning

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:15:17 -0400

Hi Leslie,
       Not having 30 years experience contributing to these problems?  Do I
need 30 years experience to tune a S&C?   Don't let yourself be bulldozed,
or taken advantage of!  Be tough,  for you know exactly what your doing,
(demonstrated by all your posts to pianotech)!.   I would be careful to get
a check first before spending any money and time installing a dampp-chaser
for this venue.  DC would surely help.
-Mike Jorgensen RPT