Grand touch

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 09:02:28 +0100

Seems to be a bit of confusion over these terms... "strikeweight"
"strikedistance" and "blow distance". Gets a bit difficult to know what we are
talking about when at times.

Blow distance I think we are all on the same plane on.. Strike distance seems
to be used in two contexts.. And strike weight is a a term I have not come
across yet, and it seems clear I should be aware of it. I wish someone would
clearly and completely define (expound upon) this term. Please ??? <grin>

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway

"