installing damp chaser

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:00:36 -0500

Hi Wim,

I'm sending along the prices from the "price list" I worked from while
working for a large dealership in my area.

Complete upright DC systems        $375
Complete grand DC systems          $450
Dehumidifier rod with Humidistat    $120

When the systems are sold, they are all 'smart-bar' systems.  (The customer
is not given another option.)

Most of the systems are sold with the piano they are to be installed on.
Other than that, it's usually a situation where a tuner will recommend a
system, which happens most often when there's tuning stability problems.

I've never seen the video, but wouldn't mind seeing it.  Does DC have it
available for a promo to potential customers?

You can add this to your collection of figures to date.  FWIW...

Hope it helps.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net