installing damp chaser

Nancy McMillan nlm@csu.cted.net
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 13:45:32 -0500

Dave wrote:

> I have installed about 12 in the last year.
> Some months none, sometimes two.
> Don't push them hard, but where appropriate.
> Usually its my best regular clients that end up  with them.
> And its 10% plus the tuning fee(installation fee), plus supplies.
> So its about $100 above cost with installation for the appointment.
> Does not take long to put in once you've done a few.
> Perhaps its too low? I know Dampp-Chaser thinks so.
> Any thoughts? What does the free market dictate in your area?
>
>                                                 Dave Renaud
>                                                 RPT
>                                                 Canada

Hi Dave,

5PS with smart bar is $294.95  (vertical system)
Installation                    $  75.00
Tax                                $  22.20

TOTAL                         $ 392.15

For larger systems that take longer to install the installation rate goes up
and of course the unit cost rises too.

I install about 4 a year.  Would love to install them all day long.

Doug Mahard, Associate