Method of removing grand backcheck wires.

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 16:11:40 -0700

Doug,

	I have replaced a number of sets of Samick backchecks.  I just hold the
key in my left hand or the vice and pull out the backcheck with the right
hand. A glove on the right hand can help grip the backcheck.  For inserting
the new backchecks I use a bacheck  tool in the drill press, set the table
at the currect angle and the depth gauge to the correct depth and push the
new bachchecks into place.  Total time, without regulation is less than one
hour.

Chris Gregg

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg