Estonia problem

Sun, 7 Nov 1999 14:49:16 -0500

Rob -

Actually not... This is a recording studio that is very conscientious
about providing a piano that is "freshly" tuned for the recording
artists.  What a "refreshing" idea!Some very discerning players utilize
this facility, and are very grateful to have such a finely tuned
instrument to record on.  They keep coming back and tell all of their
fellow musicians.

The piano is never very far out of tune, to be sure.  However, a long
week of a boisterous jazz trio recording an entire CD's worth of material
can leave some edges a little "fuzzy".

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com