Estonia problem

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 15:30:25 -0400

Hi Rob,
It would depend on where the piano is being used.
I have 3 concert grands at a University, they have been tuned at least 16 times
in two years. One of them probably 30 times, 3 times in September, this year
alone.
They are used for concerts and student recitals.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.