Estonia - clarification

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 06:23:40 EST

In a message dated 11/7/1999 9:45:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, rrg@nevada.edu
writes:

>  Okay, I'll buy that.  But one question:  If this is the case then
>  why did the knuckle heads purchase an Estonia?  Hmmmm,
>  <scratching head in amazement>.

Dear Rob,

   I've hesitated to put my 2 cents in, and I have only seen Estonias for the
past 1 1/2 years. I can only assume that the piano has changed recently.

   For instance, I just had one uncrated and had the misfortune of a customer
coming in to play it at that moment. The salesman, having no other choice,
freed up the action restraints and demonstrated it. It was IN TUNE (except
for the last half octave) and unbelievably close to spec. Yamaha would have
been proud.

   2 cents given.