Electronic pianos and inharmonicity

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:12:04 EST

<<The inharmonicity is neither minimized nor changed. By "loop" points, one
simply means start and stop points within the sample are chosen in order
for a portion of the sample to be played over and over again.>>

Thanks Kent, I didn't understand the use of "loop points" here..I was
thinking of the wave form on a scope......... and you were speaking of
connecting waves so that a continuous sample/sound track/loop is patched
together seamlessly?
Jim Bryant (FL)