CLP takes on crunchy snow and loses (almost)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 06:57:38 -0500

Keith,

Thanks for being gentle (sigh of relief).  Both of your suggestions sound
superior to what I did, but both would require removing the action, which I
didn't have time to do and hate doing anyway on spinets.  But I'm still puzzled
why the noises initiallyh got worse.

I checked the damper lever springs and the hammer butt springs.  It wasn't
either of those.

Clyde