CLP takes on crunchy snow and loses (almost)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 07:01:49 -0500

Robin,

Yes, I considered that.  I run into that sometimes.  It may be possible that I
had the sound coming from more than one source.  But I'm sure it was the damper
lever felts, because eventually I was able to get the sound to diminish.  I
just didn't get it to go entirely away.  When I'm done with one of these
procedures I want the sustain action to be whisper-quiet when the pedal is
engaged, like a new piano.

Clyde