Tuning Pins

Clark caccola@net1plus.com
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 22:22:03 -0200

Hello,

My experience with liquid tuning pin tightener vs. CA glue has been that pins
treated with tightener feel different; add to this its higher risk of
contaminating strings and felt, I think that CA gives a superior fix.

As well as tapping pins, these are fairly temporary measures as opposed with
repinning - and where repinning becomes necessary, I think that the
contaminative feature of L-tp tightener really excludes its use.

Does anyone else really like tapered pins?

(just my 54.54-50 cents)

Clark