FAC database

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:46:33 EST

I have the list of FAC numbers for good quality grands, and some excellent
uprights, that Inventronics puts out.

Most of the pianos I see are DEFINITELY NOT good quality pianos.

I was wondering about the feasibility of a list of FAC numbers for the Betsy
Ross spinets, the  Lesters, etc.  Does a secondary list of these exist?

If not, I might be willing to start compiling a list of FAC numbers
discovered by list members, to be available free of charge to whoever wants
it. Necessary, though, would be name of piano, height/length, FAC, etc.

Any interest? Any problems in doing such a thing, or has it been done already?

Bill Simon
Phoenix