FAC database

Del Gittinger delgit@acc-net.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:59:39 -0500

Piano Tuning & Service
Electronic Instrument repairs including organs
delgit@acc-net.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: BSimon999@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 12:46 PM
  Subject: FAC database

  I have the list of FAC numbers for good quality grands, and some =
excellent=20
  uprights, that Inventronics puts out.=20

  Most of the pianos I see are DEFINITELY NOT good quality pianos.

  I was wondering about the feasibility of a list of FAC numbers for the =
Betsy=20
  Ross spinets, the  Lesters, etc.  Does a secondary list of these =
exist?

  If not, I might be willing to start compiling a list of FAC numbers=20
  discovered by list members, to be available free of charge to whoever =
wants=20
  it. Necessary, though, would be name of piano, height/length, FAC, =
etc.=20

  Any interest? Any problems in doing such a thing, or has it been done =
already?

  Bill Simon
  Phoenix