How does CA cure?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:10:07 -0500

Thanks, Mark, for this response.  I think it clears up a couple things for
me.  First of all, I will no longer expect CA to tighten the pins in an hour
or less.  Also, this might explain why someone used several bottles of CA
before they began to notice results; it probably wasn't the quantity, just
the passage of time, that was needed.  From now on I will allow at least a
day to pass between doping the pinblock with CA glue and attempting to tune
it.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger