Large diameter tuning pin bushings

Richard Anderson tknostf@foxvalley.net
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:42:36 -0600

Thanks for the reply John. I can't understand why this market isn't being
served either. A great oportunity for someone I'm sure.

I actually did make a set on my lathe once. It was not fun. I was hoping to
get lucky this time. Between you and me and the wall, I will most likely
omit them on this piano.

Richard