Quicken Q

rchayden1@juno.com rchayden1@juno.com
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:36:35 -0800

Phil,

Usually I handwrite all bills at the time of work.  And in most cases get
paid immediately.

If it's a credit, ("my husband took the checkbook",  or church), I give
them the bill with an addressed envelope, (I use an address stamp I got
at Staples for $14.00)  I believe in making it easy for people to pay, I
even used to supply a stamp!!

For some large schools whose offices are not where the pianos are I send
or fax the bills in.  I've learned that teachers have enough to do, and
can lose those little slips.  Some need purchase numbers, QB asks for
that.

At the computer I will have two sets of consecutive numbers, but why is
that a problem?  In the program they are different registers, anyway, and
either account can be found with a couple clicks, or individuals found
with the ''find'' option quickly, or by the date, anyway.

QB will also keep you posted of who owes, and how long they've owed.
Very useful

Roger Hayden