TuneLab Only - Article 3

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:38:54 -0600

Hi Jim,
I sure appreciate this. I use TuneLab with my own strange mix of procedures
but this will give me something to experiment on when I have time. Being on
the Institute Committee seems to absorb my spare time efficiently. By the
way this Convention Robert Scott will do a class on TuneLab, the CyberTuners
(Dean Reyburn & Mitch Kiel) will do RCT, and the Golden Hammer lads (Dr. Al
Sanderson & Yourself) will do the SATIII. Hope it will give anyone
interested in ETD's a chance to check them out.
Best,
Dale
Dale Probst
Institute Director