Historical Documentation of Reverse Well

Owen J Greyling, RPT greyco@kingston.net
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:44:02 -0500

Dear Bill,

Could you give a short discription of the qualities present in a "Reverse
Well" temperament? ie: how the like intervals are supposed to progress.

Thankyou.

Owen J. Greyling RPT
Kingston, Canada