dropped SAT

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:08:34 -0600

>...I would be shopping for a new computer about now!...
>David Vanderhoofven
>Joplin, MO

Sorry to rain on your post:-), David, but my Mac 2400c laptop fell out of
the carrying case from waist high onto a gravel driveway (didn't strap it
in *or* zip up the case).  Thought I had done the deed for good.

Ended up only having two tiny scuff marks and a broken latch button.  It
never missed a beat, praise God.  Boy, was I ever happy!

I do agree with you however, having owned several of the blue boxesand
still in possession of one SATII since 1994, they are designed very well
and one of the finest visual tuning tools ever.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild