Moutrie spinet from Hong Kong/it's ultimate destiny forecast

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:46:59 EST

In a message dated 11/15/99 2:19:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ppoulson@jps.net writes:

<< the family is here only for the length of the fellowship.  I
 doubt you could have done anymore for the poor thing (piano, that is0 than
 you did.  Some times you have to be "cruel to be kind" and give them the bad
 news and help them deal with it. Good Luck, Patrick Poulson, RPT

And besides that you perhaps saved them the cost of shipping this beauty back
to Hong Kong.  It will proudly reside in one of our countries waste disposal
sites. 1000 years from now it will be discovered there and the finders will
marvel at it's crude design- and probably blame us for it's faults.
Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio