dropped SAT

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:38:49 EST

In a message dated 11/14/99 8:17:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, jfa19@IDT.NET
writes:

<<
 I have had two "accidents" with two laptops, both of which have survived
severe
 mistreatment. My Apple 1400 took a header off a 52 incher. Wiped out two
 hammers, dented the key upstop and fell to the floor with a horrendous crash.
 The screen looked terrible  >>
List:
But it would seem that just the size of a laptop on the narrow top of a
vertical would be good reason to  exercise extreme caution when using these
devices.  Have any of you dropped your SAT into the action of a piano as
mentioned in this correspndence?  I have used the SAT for 10 years now and
have experienced no such misfortune (yet)(cross my fingers)
Bob Bergantino, RPT.