dropped SAT/response from experience

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:33:52 EST

In a message dated 11/14/99 6:36:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkvander@clandjop.com writes:

<< ne corner of the casing has a crack
 about an inch long, but the Accu-Tuner is still working just fine.  If I
 was using a lap-top computer, I would be shopping for a new computer about
 now! >>
Amen to that!
I had a laptop that bounced around in the trunk of my car (it was in a
carrying case and well protected-I thought).   It stopped functioning and
would have cost 850.00 to replace. After much correspendence, the
manufacturer did make a reasonable settlement.
Bob Bergantino, RPT