Razed Drop Screws

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:28:11 -0800

At 10:53 PM 11/15/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>There's a technician in my area who mows the tops off the drop screws when
>they don't fit in the piano after a flange replacement.  The whole set!
>
>What should I suggest to this guy as an alternative?

Newton is right, of course! They shouldn't stick out far enough that the
action won't go in.

But I can't help but say, (Sorry, i TRIED to not to say it, but i COULDN'T
resist)
the best alternative for the guy: "Find a new profession." But you've got
to admire, grudgingly, the determination. Not a single one of those puppies
escaped ...

susan

P.S. You're very welcome.